| agape |
| & change is the only constant |
|
Saturday, July 15, 2006
I need inspiration for this post! Dont know how to start. Firstly, Im proud of him ((: of that post for that camp. but my hockey stick will always overpower yours. Haha. All smelly under the armpit. Hell be so busy in the coming months. And so much more to learn and improve. Itll directly affect me, and us yes. May it go well. Quite a hard nut to crack. Disappointing for a moment. But I have 8 more years to keep trying. And I have faith that one day itll breakthrough. After all Im not marrying a non-christian. Its just that, as much as I hate to admit, our way of life and beliefs will be so different. Like Yukuan once said, how we are now so much affected by our family. Ahh so many thoughts, dont know how to pen down. Swam 10 laps today. Thats good enough for me! Then the youth rally with cham and wb and mq. Then home and here I am. Also… Happy 17th birthday sinee! I love you sis! Comp team really drew us closer. And youve been there to listen, what more can I ask for? (((: (dont think you come here but ill make you read it) My actions may not seem like it, but my faith has never wavered. I can do all things through Christ Who gives me strength; But sometimes I wonder What He can do through me? No great success to show No glory on my own Yet, in my weakness He is there to let me know. His strength is perfect When our strength is gone. He'll carry us When we can't carry on. Raised in His power The weak become strong. His strength is perfect His strength is perfect. We can only know The power That He holds When we truly see How deep our weakness goes; His strength in us begins Where ours comes to an end He hears our humble cry And proves again... My favorite song in life. Finally managed to find the lyrics! touched me time and time again. dont lean on my own understanding, for there's god upthere who controls my life ((: |